F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Causes and cures...
masterblaster

F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Post by masterblaster »

I'm 30 and currently enjoying the wonderful gift of some 3-5mm kidney stones wee! I have broke my collar bone herniated two disk in my back, loaded my bike up and drove myself to the hospital no sweat, this is different I got hit at work coming up the stairs. I made it. to the top off the stairwell and curled up in the fetal position and puked on myself. Anyone else done battle with these bastards? I didn't know what it was at first so I just assumed it was an alien eating its way out off my torso no such luck this is day 3 any pointers it not getting better
osobad
Gold Member
Gold Member

F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Post by osobad »

water or lemonade till you puke and keep drinking
Jaguar
Supporting Member

F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Post by Jaguar »

I passed a stone once and couldn´t even breath because it hurt so much with even the tiniest movement. Before passing out from not breathing it stopped hurting so I guess the stone passed completely along the tube into the bladder.
Then I changed my diet to be as natural as possible and still 30 years later have not had a recurrence.
You might try Chanca Piedra ("stone breaker" in Spanish) tea. go to the health food store.
Performance CDI -- KDX motocross mods -- the SR KDX -- expansion chamber analysis---> http://www.dragonfly75.com/moto/
GI_JO_NATHAN
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Post by GI_JO_NATHAN »

I'm 34 and have had two. They suck.
I recommend lots of cheap bear.

At least with mine I never felt them actually passing. So only really had the pain in my back and side.
osobad
Gold Member
Gold Member

F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Post by osobad »

anything you drink that goes thru a filter can increase the chances of stones . I f you start getting stones do not drink coffee or tea. Soda is also bad. Drink as much water or lemonade as you can and keep doing it to try to pass it. If you cant pass it go to doctor. Most of the time they will tell you same thing to try to get you to pass it first by drinking water or lemonade, mostly water, first. good luck.
masterblaster

F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Post by masterblaster »

Thanks for the replies I passed 2of Satan's spawn during the super bowl luckily I was all super bowled up so I didn't feel to much...one more in my kidneys ...
GI_JO_NATHAN
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Post by GI_JO_NATHAN »

Damn.
freds4

Re: F@$!#%÷× kidney stones

Post by freds4 »

I know I am late to the game but am just now seeing this thread and feel the need to add my experience. I developed kidney stones at about age 50 and they were too large for me to pass. I had to have them surgically removed via a scope that was passed through my penis, through my bladder and up into the ureter (below the kidney). I was not awake during the procedure but when I woke up I felt like I had been ripped to shreds inside. The first time I peed in recovery I screamed and sprayed blood all over the floor, wall, and toilet. My Urologist never told me what it would be like AFTER the procedure. :cry:

Anyway, I was told that I had about an 80% chance of developing kidney stones again, unless I took a drug for the rest of my life. I refused and instead modified my diet to reduce salt, sugar, chocolate and nuts, which he felt were responsible.
I never had an issue again until about 4 years later when I had "fallen off the wagon" in regard to my diet and once-again had stones. My kidneys were hurting bad and I knew exactly what it was (You never forget that pain) but I didn't want to go back and be told I needed that torture again so I did some internet research. Long-story-short, I put a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a glass of water and drank it. I did this 4 times the first day, 3 times the second day, twice the third day and once the morning of the 4th day. COMPLETELY dissolved the stones, haven't had an issue since. :bravo: