Account Deactivations

Problems or Questions on General Forum Usage go in Here. (not bike related)
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Account Deactivations

Post by KDXGarage »

Hello. The database was recently updated. Some accounts were deactivated. If you would like your account reactivated, please send me an e-mail to administrator at kdxgarage dot com. I am able to manually go in and reactivate your account. The database update affected the following types of accounts:

1. zero posts / signed up over one year ago / never logged in

2. zero posts / not logged in for 3 years or more

Please e-mail me if you would like your account reactivated. We would like to encourage you to post and be an active member here at kdxrider.net. Sharing your experiences can help others.

Thank you.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
MotoBK

Re: Account Deactivations

Post by MotoBK »

Hello,

My account appears to have been deactivated. I am not very active much anymore, as I have little opportunity to ride unfortunately. I had posted photos of my KDX220 on the forum, as well as recently posted a classified add to find a new home for my KDX. I wanted to know if you could re-activate my account. The only way that I was even able to log in, was with my computer at work as it has a Swiss IP address. I am not sure why I have apparently been banned, as I cannot even open your site from any of my local devices.

Sincerely,

Chad L. Duffey
cduffey71@gmail.com
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

It shows you posted in the past, so the account should not have been deactivated.

We recently did a major site upgrade. It has caused some issues. Your account seems to be working. The address of the site changed with it being https now. Is that what is causing an issue?

Thank you
MotoBK

Post by MotoBK »

Thanks for the quick response,

I will try to log on when I get home. I posted a classified add a couple days prior to the site change. The add it gone, is it possible to recover at least the description text from my add. If it is possible, could you email it to me? Just a shot in the dark if the add cannot be recovered.

Happy Thanksgiving!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

It appears the ad is gone. The site had a hiccup during the back up phase about three weeks ago. I am not sure if Julien D can be able to recover it from the old database.

The "Gallery" of pictures is not currently available with the new update software version of the site. Sorry for the changes.