Smoking Deal on UFO Plastic!

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
Kawibunga
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Smoking Deal on UFO Plastic!

Post by Kawibunga »

So I'm looking to get new plastic for my project bike as the old stuff is all tired. I checked out RMMC & Dennis Kirk & Fortnine - my usual spots. But they're starting to not have stock on a bunch of this. So I figured I'd check out the manufactures websites (Maier / UFO / Acerbis / Polisport)

To my great delight, UFO is having a smoking sale online and has everything in stock. So I picked up shrouds, rear fender, side plates & frame guards and a universal head light kit for $164 USD! Even with shipping to Canada and exchange added to that, that's a smoking deal.........

https://us.ufoplast.com/14012-2004

Just thought I'd let everyone know - I'd get the Maier motorcross fender but they want an arm and leg - like $118 on Maier's website, and about $90 @ Dennis Kirk (but currently out of stock there)....
Go Riders!
Kawibunga
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Re: Smoking Deal on UFO Plastic!

Post by Kawibunga »

As an aside - does anyone have a good suggestion for seat covers? Just get a gripper ceet? Or are there better quality ones out there for the KDX?
Go Riders!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Wow. They did the sale again. It says ends March 3rd.

Congratulations on getting them.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Slick_Nick
Supporting Member

Post by Slick_Nick »

Yeah I've done a couple of orders from UFO this year. They had an even better sale before christmas, 55% off. If you add enough to your cart it takes shipping down to $35USD which is a steal coming out of Italy. Throw in a new chain slider or mudflap if you need to get you over the threshold for the cheap shipping.
'00 KDX 220R
H Muz

Post by H Muz »

Just had a look at that UFO plastics link. The front fender is a different green to the rest, I assume that it does actually match and that it's just the photo that is off colour?

Cheers
Kawibunga
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by Kawibunga »

I would assume they are identical, but funny enough I ordered everything BUT the front fender, as I have some KXF250 forks I want to swap in....... so very likely safe to assume the colour - the proper spelling ;) - is the same
Go Riders!
H Muz

Post by H Muz »

Ok cheers man, and yes all about the correct speeling ;)