Pro Circuit Pipe NLA?

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
schmeal

Pro Circuit Pipe NLA?

Post by schmeal »

Hey there,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Smashed my PC pipe crossing a log last weekend to the point all the mounts are bent, pipe is tweaked and likely will not be salvageable. I was looking to order a new one, but can't find it in stock anywhere. Have the PC Platinum 2 pipes for the KDX dried up?

Thank you
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Pro Circuit Pipe NLA?

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome.

Did you call and ask or web browse only?
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
schmeal

Post by schmeal »

I dug pretty hard on the internet but only found a few desert pipes on ebay from a shady seller. Based on your suggestion I called both FMF and PC to see if they were discontinued. Funny story but both companies said the same thing. Supply chain has been disrupted due to covid, they won't have pipes back in stock for at least 6 to 8 months. Yikes.
NickP1969

Post by NickP1969 »

I have a Pro Circuit pipe and was looking for there spark arrestor. I scoured the internet and called Pro Circuit directly. They stated they have no eta and even hinted they may not ever produce them because of supply chain and the need to focus on newer bikes.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Thanks for letting me know you called. Someone a few months ago had mentioned finding one thing while browsing, then another while calling.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128