Denver CO area trail riders

Reviews of riding areas...
Thedude1973
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Denver CO area trail riders

Post by Thedude1973 »

Just throwing it out there. I work nights and weekends, so it's tough to find other riders who can ride mid week. If anyone wants to hit rampart or the Central City area trails in the upcoming months during the week.... I'm in.

Dude
Dude...
mrgem

Re: Denver CO area trail riders

Post by mrgem »

I live close by (So. Boulder County foothills) and can actually ride my tagged bikes from my garage to the Central City area on dirt. In fact, a buddy and I are gonna ride Mammoth Gulch to James Peak (to the west and above Central City) tomorrow.

I retired last month and although my life has been pretty hectic lately, I expect to see things quiet down to the extent that I can plan on riding during the week. My KDX has neither tags nor a current OHV sticker, but that is my next priority. In the mean time, I also have two street legal DRz400s.

I'd love to ride during the week. I'll ping you as soon as the dust settles...
JSK4
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by JSK4 »

I'm available during the week. I live in south Aurora. New to the area and have been to Rampart twice since the move. PM me when your going next..
04 KDX200 & 91 KDX250
Thedude1973
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Thedude1973 »

Sounds good guys. Next week I'm off Monday-Thursday. 24 hours notice is more than enough for me.
Dude...