Tahuya, wa ride tomorrow afternoon

Reviews of riding areas...
supermess

Post by supermess »

Anyone want to do some kdx riding out at Tahuya tomorrow afternoon.
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Tahuya, wa ride tomorrow afternoon

Post by bufftester »

The Spark Plug Enduro (round 1 of the series) is today at Tahuya, so it'll be packed. I was supposed to be riding, but work trumps riding unfortunately. I'll bet it was a wet, muddy mess just the way I like it too :cry:
supermess

Post by supermess »

I did go out there and elphandahl was packed but I just staged out of the next one up that I cant remember the name of right now. It was actually perfect conditions. There were some mud puddles but I have seen so much worse out there. The dirt and single track was just loose and tacky. Insane for this time of year. Most of the sparkplug guys were either done or long ways away from there by the time I got there around 1. I rode a good junk of the sparkplug course though and never saw anyone. Outside of the sparkplug guys there really wasnt anyone out there today.
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Did turn out to be a great afternoon too, would have been nice to get out and ride. Sitting on the flightline all day is just frustrating lol.
kdxtreme
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by kdxtreme »

The sparkplug was epic. Did longcourse on the hybrid got 2nd in vet b, love the hybrid first event on it. :supz:
Did I say riding?
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Sweet, congrats. I had to work so couldn't make it out, but got round 2 on the calendar.
supermess

Post by supermess »

kdxtreme wrote:The sparkplug was epic. Did longcourse on the hybrid got 2nd in vet b, love the hybrid first event on it. :supz:
Did you get any good video of it. I was kinda hoping to see what the course looked like for the racers