Anybody around western NC??

Reviews of riding areas...
thirdgenlxi
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by thirdgenlxi »

Myself and a couple buddies usually ride ever week during the week..... always cool to meet new people though! We usually ride Brown Mountain most often as many of us live real close to it (I'm about 20 minutes away), or Brushy mountain. If anybody is in the area and wants to ride, come on out! I'm always down to ride :mrgreen:
Mawdigger

Re: Anybody around western NC??

Post by Mawdigger »

I'm about 1-1/2 hours away in Campobello SC. Brown Mtn is one of my favorite places to ride. I'll message you next time I'm headed that way. Never been to Brushy, would like to try it sometime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

I'm near Boone. Unfortunately I haven't had any time to get out riding this year aside from on my own property up in VA. When we do get out, Brown Mtn is the closest place to us.
thirdgenlxi
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by thirdgenlxi »

Julien D wrote:I'm near Boone. Unfortunately I haven't had any time to get out riding this year aside from on my own property up in VA. When we do get out, Brown Mtn is the closest place to us.
Sweet deal...... I'm just down the road in Lenoir..... Happy Valley area right off 268

Hey you gonna be around this afternoon at all? I was just about to head up to Boone..... if you're gonna be around and want to grab some lunch somewhere.... I'm freakin' hungry, lol

It won't let me PM for some reason..... if you want to, shoot me a text.... nine five four, 591, nine nine six zero. I'll be heading up there here in a little bit via some backroads
Kcobbler

Post by Kcobbler »

over a year later...
I ride a KDX200 in the WNC area looking for riding buddies, usually hit all the trails at brown solo so would be nice to have some one to ride with just in case. I got a truck to haul with. HMU
thirdgenlxi
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by thirdgenlxi »

Kcobbler wrote:over a year later...
I ride a KDX200 in the WNC area looking for riding buddies, usually hit all the trails at brown solo so would be nice to have some one to ride with just in case. I got a truck to haul with. HMU
Sweet!! Where do you live at? I'm just north of Lenoir.... Happy Valley area, kinda between Lenoir and Blowing Rock. My buddy Scott and I ride at Brown almost every weekend, and sometimes during the week :grin:

Also not sure if you're on FB or not, but if so, look up the group "west carolina riders"...... pretty much all local people to Brown and Brushy, and we all ride often
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

I'd love to catch up with you guys. Unfortunately I have had the bike out exactly zero times this summer. Work is killing me to death. I'm hoping I might be able to get out a couple times this fall.
thirdgenlxi
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by thirdgenlxi »

Julien D wrote:I'd love to catch up with you guys. Unfortunately I have had the bike out exactly zero times this summer. Work is killing me to death. I'm hoping I might be able to get out a couple times this fall.
Ahhh man....can't be doing that! Gotta set aside and dedicate a little time to yourself once in awhile..... It's essential to a healthy life and a healthy mind :wink: Hope you can at least make it out to Brown with us one of these times, we go almost every weekend ..... Come On out