Texarkana area riders

Reviews of riding areas...
cjrincon03
Supporting Member

Texarkana area riders

Post by cjrincon03 »

Looking for a few new friends to ride with in the Texarkana area. North east Texas , south west Arkansas. I searched this forum and searched the whole site, no results. Only one post with Texarkana in it.

Right now limited on how much I can ride. Only decent park in this area shut down. Cave hill off road park. It was dedicated to mx/hare scramble /sport quad. Best thing it was 4-5 miles from the house!

I go out to caswells some , but its turning into a mud bog! Sand bar is fun, gets old quick. Always bring my rincon in case there's too much mud to enjoy a bike ride.

Most of the time I head out to the deer lease and make my own trails. Pretty fun most of the time.

I would like to get out an explore , try out some new territory. Most of my friends ride big lifted brute forces and the like. I join them on occasion, but I hate working on my wheeler after every time I run it hard in handlebar deep mud!

On the other side, my best friend doesn't have anything to ride at the moment and I always have to keep a backup for him to ride. My other friend( both fellas were in my wedding) is in the air force and swings by when he can. He has a bike of his own but usually flies and cant bring it. We've been friends over 12 years, and I don't mind, but maintenance is getting expensive on my 2 bikes, 2 wheelers(mine and my wifes) and truck to haul everything.

I would love to bring the yz out and ride with a few fellas to show me some new trails and only have to worry about the bike I'm on, not the 3 following me too!
95 KDX
avgKDXjoe

Re: Texarkana area riders

Post by avgKDXjoe »

I realize this is an old post but if you ever want to ride around central Arkansas (Hot Springs area) we have a great group of people who ride at The Ross Foundation. It's about 22000 acres of tight woods and open fire roads. And the best part.. IT'S FREE!
'04 KDX 200
'01 KDX 200 (current project)