Group Ride

Reviews of riding areas...
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Group Ride

Post by doakley »

It looks like to me just looking around, we have a few members in the NC, SC, TN, VA areas. Has anyone tried to set up a KDX weekend ride before? I was thinking get some riders to meet up at someplace like Brushy Mtn on a weekend sometime. Maybe even camp? I only mention Brushy because I'm familiar with it, they have camping, showers and food and well marked trails including an Enduro cross section, MX track, hill climb and miles of two track and single track for every skill level.
thirdgenlxi
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Group Ride

Post by thirdgenlxi »

Hell yea I'd be down! I'm 30 minutes from Brown Mtn and 45 mins from Brushy..... anything is cool with me. Would be great to have a big KDX meet and ride! Count me in :grin:
thirdgenlxi
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Group Ride

Post by thirdgenlxi »

Btw where you live at doakley? I'm in Lenoir..... well actually a little north, Happy Valley area, kinda between Lenoir and Blowing Rock
streetlegal
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Group Ride

Post by streetlegal »

Last edited by streetlegal on 07:46 pm Jul 30 2021, edited 1 time in total.
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Group Ride

Post by doakley »

Actually I live at the NC coast, Southport, but have a cabin in Todd (near Boone). If we get enough interest I'll be happy to organize it. Let's see how many people respond here. Spread the word to your KDX friends.