Rippin In Northern Mi.

Reviews of riding areas...
bone7615

Rippin In Northern Mi.

Post by bone7615 »

I live in St. Helen and If anybody gets the chance there is a ton of fun trails hear, I'm not sure but I think its the biggest Outdoor motor sports area in Michigan. There is a lot of sand so stay on the gas. I have never rode with another KDX so if anybody is out this way come spring hit me up.
If you had a choice to date supermodels for the rest of your life or ride dirt bikes, would you choose a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke?
gogreen
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: Rippin In Northern Mi.

Post by gogreen »

Hey Bones,
I'm from the Grand Rapids area. Don't get up that way much for riding. Did a lot of riding on the west side. Sounds like I might have to make a trip your way. Have a 2003 KDX 220. Love it! Have been thinking of the RB head and carb mods. Would like to know how you like yours when you get it put back together and ride it a bit. Sounds like you're in for about 6 weeks of PT after your ACL repair. Good luck!
gogreen
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by gogreen »

Read your previous post a little more closely. Did you have your surgery in October? Hope your rehab went well. Looking forward to warmer weather and getting back on the trails this spring.
bone7615

Post by bone7615 »

I had my surgery about 16 days ago. Everybody is saying the RB mods go really good with the 220's. I will let you know how the mods go I'm really pumped about them. I'm working in Hamilton tomorrow I believe it's south of GR, after the thaw try to get up this way its a ton of fun.
If you had a choice to date supermodels for the rest of your life or ride dirt bikes, would you choose a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke?