Turkey Bay OHV ( Land Between the Lakes ) info ?

Reviews of riding areas...
terrapinjam99
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Turkey Bay OHV ( Land Between the Lakes ) info ?

Post by terrapinjam99 »

I was wanting any info you guys can give about Turkey Bay OHV. Is it a good riding area? Is there any lodging/camping near the riding area? Just about any info about it would help. We were thinking of doing a combined riding/fishing trip to that area. Taking the the bikes for a few days of riding and then maybe renting a fishing boat for a few days of fishing. Thanks.
2002 KDX200, FMF Gnarly Woods Pipe, FMF Power Core II Silencer, Moose bark busters, 3/4" bar riser, odometer removed, IMS Super Stock pegs.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I know there is camping because that's what Fuzzy and I did when we went. Lodging, I don't know.

It is a cool riding area! Big wide road goes all the way around so you can't get lost. Nice fast single track, hills... but you have to share certain areas with everything from quads to Jeeps.

You WILL have fun... Bring your own water... that chit is EXPENSIVE!!! :mrgreen:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Turkey Bay, Brother-in-Law?
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly