Kawasaki Parts Reference CD - Zedder

Got questions? We got answers....
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Kawasaki Parts Reference CD - Zedder

Post by KDXGarage »

If any of you look on eBay for parts, you may have noticed a Kawasaki parts reference CD. I bought it today. I have played with it for 30 minutes, and so far, it seems terrific. It is a great way to do some research on parts. Used in combination with the buykawasaki site, it is an even better tool. Basically, you find your bike, then look up the part number or part description (this is where buykawasaki comes in handy). When you click on the part your bike has, it will show you what other Kawasaki bikes have the same part. It goes from year 1965 - 2000. Since most KDX 200/220 parts newer than 200 are the same, this is not too bad. It has all the KDX's through 2000. The total number of bikes is over 1,000. It has jetskis and ATV's on there, too.

If you are looking to learn more aobut your bike or cross reference parts while shopping, it is a great tool to have.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Jason - Could you go ahead and cross reference all the useable parts from all model KDX's for us? That way we don't have to buy it... just think how much money and time you will save all your KDX friends on here! I could post them in the morning. Thanks Buddy! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "