New Bike!!!!!

Got questions? We got answers....
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Well looks like I'll go with the Delts Force 3 setup. Sounds like you guys have been on both sides of the block on those.

I'll check out the Kawasaki site to see if they have any of those graphics on there. I've seen some on E-Bay but they have to come from Great Brittain I think.

Thanks for the heads up on the reeds.

Jon.
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Oh off hand, does anyone here know what diameter size the forks are on those 97 KX250 forks? I want to get a set of Seal savers for them. I'd like to have everything here when I get the forks.

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

SealSavers... they only make two sizes and two lengths. Get the bigger diameter ones, short or long... your choice. Short is probably better for stiction.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Those CEET ones lookTRICK !!!!

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Want a set of those sent with your forks? :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

canyncarvr is familiar with tube diameters (don't make me throw a pop quiz on you, cc!) :-)

I like the 2003 bike, jafo. NICE! Of course, I like the '84, too!
Last edited by Anonymous on 11:29 pm Feb 19 2005, edited 1 time in total.
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Don't get me started man I wanted the Airstryker first but now look whats happend I getting broke fast. :grin: :lol:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Yeh those are some pretty trick graphics, but I was hoping for the "KDX" label to be in there some where, like on the "KX" graphics. I think the "KDX" label is pretty cool. I want there to be no doubt to what I'm riding.

I found some on E-Bay, but have'nt went back to see where they were at on prices. I kind of like the "N-Syle" graphics. I'll probably will go with a set of those.

Thanks for the compliment Jason. The '84 is looking pretty sad right now with no bars on it and the paint almost completely gone off the tank. May just keep it and stick my oldest daughter on it. Good learner bike.

Thanks for the heads up on the seal savers. I'm getting a pair ASAP.

Jon.
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Note on the CEET APEX graphics, it appears that they dont have the matching seat cover like the KX does. DOH !!!