What tail light or who owns this bike?

Got questions? We got answers....
soup-n-sandwich

What tail light or who owns this bike?

Post by soup-n-sandwich »

Hi guy,
Do any of you know where or what this tail light is on this bike? If not do any of you know who owns this bike so I can ask him?
I;m almost certain I got this photo from this forum a while back but can't locate the owner.
One of the nicest KDXs I've seen to date.
200 final right-.jpg
200 final right-.jpg (582.26 KiB) Viewed 653 times
200 final front-.jpg
200 final front-.jpg (666.63 KiB) Viewed 653 times
John_S
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: What tail light or who owns this bike?

Post by John_S »

Check out your other post that I replied to where you were asking before who's bike this is. I replied and posted a link to the whole build thread. He did two bikes that looked similar and both really nice. A 200 and 220. Somewhere on the on the build thread he mentions the name of the taillight and where he got it.
soup-n-sandwich

John_S wrote: 01:40 pm Jul 11 2022 Check out your other post that I replied to where you were asking before who's bike this is. I replied and posted a link to the whole build thread. He did two bikes that looked similar and both really nice. A 200 and 220. Somewhere on the on the build thread he mentions the name of the taillight and where he got it.
John thanks. I can't find that other post of mine. Isn't there a way to see/search all the post you're involved and?
Thanks for the information. I really want to look a his build but I have to find it first!

Thanks man
C
soup-n-sandwich

John disregard. I did an advance search for the author and found it.
Thank you for your efforts on this. I really appreciate!
Chris
John_S
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by John_S »

No problem glad you found it. In the future up at the top left of the home page is a “quick links” tab. Click on it and the first selection says “your posts”. That’ll show anything you started or have commented on.