Manual

Got questions? We got answers....
Parney

Manual

Post by Parney »

It is very difficult to get a manual for 220r over here. I have just bought a CD off fleabay that has the manual on not wishing to say good or bad has anyone had experience it’s paid for in dollars I really struggle with torque settings as all my wrench’s are in Newton metres cheers Gary
Parney

Re: Manual

Post by Parney »

The other manual req a annual subscription of 19.00 dollars but could not find any reviews
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

I use the Cyclepedia online version, instead of paying the annual fee I just paid for the lifetime version, worth the cost IMO especially if you think you'll have the bike more than a couple years. The online one has torque specifications in both metric (N-m) and SAE (Ft-lb) as well as color pics and it gets updated periodically. Others have paid for one year, then printed the entire manual off to have a paper copy. The factory service manual is good as well, as long as you have version 2 with the KIPS valves oriented correctly. No experience with the Fleabay disc version on the KDX, though I have one for a GSXR that is basically a poorly copied version of the factory manual. Not the best quality, but good enough for maintaining the bike.
Parney

Post by Parney »

Cheers for that if this disc is poor I will get cyclepedia as just ordered complete kickstart assembly and wanted to perform some sense checks when assembling
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I am not saying you did, but just as a reminder, please do not provide links to copyright infringing copies of the KDX manuals.

Thank you.

bufftester, it is version 3 (of 10) that had the KIPS error corrected.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128