So your riding gear only adds about 15lbs? KUDOS to Cannon Race Craft

Got questions? We got answers....
treelimb
Gold Member
Gold Member

So your riding gear only adds about 15lbs? KUDOS to Cannon Race Craft

Post by treelimb »

Ha! Mine added 26.5 lbs.

After ordering fork springs from Cannon Race Craft, my wife and I set mt sag. The sad thing is I didn't weigh in gear until after the order but things should be fine as Mark @ Cannon Race Craft actually conversed enough with me and asked the right questions to get me set up. I am being sent .42 springs.

Back to setting the sag. For years I have always just assumed that gear will only add about 15ish lbs. to total riding weight. I never took the time to step on a set of scales for a more accurate weight. I was absolutely stunned to see 196.5 lbs. register on the scales as I weigh 170+/- lbs in shorts. Being 5'8", I felt truly obese suddenly and was anxiety laden regarding the fork spring purchase I had made about an hour prior thinking that I just paid for a set of springs that will be inadequate upon delivery. I then recalled Mark @ Cannon Race Craft really working the questions he asked to ensure I would get the right set.

many thanks to a well known entity on here for staying on speaker phone to walk the wife (and me) through the sag setting process which is an easy process after you actually do it. All the years of riding and I've never set the sag myself. My wife appreciated the tubby and etc. comments directed toward me during the process. always the comedian he is-

I reckon I'll repack the silencer and install the rad valve reeds and my KDXRIDER.NET stickers today as it pours rain.

Happy Mother's Day to all you ladyboys and actual mothers.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: So your riding gear only adds about 15lbs? KUDOS to Cannon Race Craft

Post by KDXGarage »

It is good to know the exact weight, ... Tubby. :kick:

I sent you a text about the springs. Check your phone sometime, Paw paw. :grin:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128