1992 KDX250SR Interchangeable Parts

Got questions? We got answers....
Jurism

1992 KDX250SR Interchangeable Parts

Post by Jurism »

G'day everyone, I recently picked up a 92 kdx250 and was wondering what kind of parts are interchangeable between all the kdx's for the 250, more specifically I'm chasing a kicker and a coolant reservoir for mine, if anyone happens to have these parts and would consider selling them that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers for now.
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: 1992 KDX250SR Interchangeable Parts

Post by 6 Riders »

I believe that the KX250 has more interchangeable parts than other kdx models. You have to check for your self though.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Look on an Australia online dealer website for the parts diagram for diagrams of your model. Use those part numbers to see which other models came with the same part.

If you want info on what is a different part number and will work, that info will be hard to come by for an SR version, I am afraid.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Dan 250sr
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by Dan 250sr »

Not alot out there, and be careful ordering parts that say they will fit sr and they won't... clutch, sr has one different size friction.. I tried a seat cover for sr , didn't fit, kx 500 will, fork seals, wrong, gasket kits wrong.. not cattering for bigger cases counter shaft. Piston is not available... wrist pin is 19 mm instead of 18mm . Front brake lever is different.. eBay is what I use most