Greetings!

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
toddler

Greetings!

Post by toddler »

Hello from South Carolina! I have a 2002 KDX200 that I purchased back in 2011. After I took a pretty bad spill on it, I parked the bike for quite some time--about 8 years! So the bike sat in my garage, collecting dust. So, a few months ago, I decided it was time to make the necessary repairs, and see if I could get the damn thing running. About $500 later and lots of manual labor, she lives and breathes!! I became a member of this group because I'm still not all that familiar with the bike, and the threads that I read were very helpful in getting my bike running again. Cheers and thanks to this fun group! :grin:
Attachments
20211003_135818.jpg
20211003_135818.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1926 times
Molly's 70
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Greetings!

Post by Molly's 70 »

Hello from Kansas.
If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by doakley »

Welcome back! Where are you located in SC? I’m in Oak Island, NC.
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Welcome back to the group and the bike. Have fun and be safe.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Nice looking! You must have a mighty fine dust cloth. That KDX looks great!

Welcome to kdxrider.net. Thank you for not only joining, but also PARTICIPATING!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
toddler

Post by toddler »

doakley wrote: 09:16 pm Oct 03 2021 Welcome back! Where are you located in SC? I’m in Oak Island, NC.
I live in York; just outide of Rock Hill. I've been told to go riding at Brown Mountain, near Morganton. I'm hoping to do that soon!
toddler

Post by toddler »

KDXGarage wrote: 11:19 pm Oct 04 2021 Nice looking! You must have a mighty fine dust cloth. That KDX looks great!

Welcome to kdxrider.net. Thank you for not only joining, but also PARTICIPATING!
Thanks a bunch! Yeah, it's always been taken care of, for the most part! Even when it was parked for so long, there was still a cover over it! I still have a few things to tweak on it....