Yo from NZ!

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
feazel

Yo from NZ!

Post by feazel »

Turns out this is actually my 2nd post, not 1st as I just dived in to the forum!

Anyway, I'm from Rotorua on the North Island of NZ (Well, actually I'm from Northern Ireland, but have been down here 11 years now, bounced around Canterbury, Waikato an Bay of Plenty)

I have had a 97KDX200 for 2 years and am new to proper bike riding, used to hoon around the farm on bikes, but nothing proper, but I mountain bike a lot so am comfy on 2 wheels, I like trail riding and veer more towards the awkward technical stuff rather that wide open fast.

Have recently picked up another H series KDX200 (must check its year) which I am in the early days of a full nut an bolt rebuild, have some KX forks lined up to swap onto it too, as I am in no rush I am hoping to do a real nice job on it, most of my career has been engineering around farm machines so I know my way around a workshop, and to reflect this I intend to be more clean and restore what I have rather than just throwing new parts at it, plus it's not going to be a show pony.

Cheers!
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Yo from NZ!

Post by bufftester »

Welcome to the forums and good luck on the build. Can't wait to see some riding pics from there!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Yo from NZ!

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to kdxrider.

Congratulations on the KDX. Thanks for sharing your story.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128