Back to riding in Houston Texas!!!!

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
bikeman2502001

Back to riding in Houston Texas!!!!

Post by bikeman2502001 »

Hello everyone Im so glad to say that im back to riding again after a ten year void in my life. Im an old enduro - hare scrambler from back in the mid 80's at age 57 I still love the sport and love to get out in the national forest and enjoy a good day out with fellow dirt bikers. There is a club here called old dudes on dirt bikes that im going to join just my speed. Just bought a low hour kdx 220 perfect for the single track here sent the head and carb to Jeff Fredette and am excited to get back riding. Looking forward to making new offroader friends as we dont know a stranger
we can walk up to anyone anytime and be invited for lunch or just sit around and tell stories the comrodery of offroaders is as good as any there is. If you ever come by this way look me up and ill show you around!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Back to riding in Houston Texas!!!!

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to kdxrider.net. Thanks for signing up and participating. Congratulations on getting back into it. Enjoy that KDX!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by doakley »

Welcome to the forums. I like that old guy (rider) club idea!
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Welcome back to the fold! Now get out and ride!
BlkDakDave

Post by BlkDakDave »

Welcome to kdxrider and getting back to the dirty side. Used to be a place in the SHNF called Outlaw where I could ride a couple times a year, but sadly they've shut down. Only recently re-joined a club out of San Antonio (about 2 hours North of CC) so I can ride my '04 220 when I want to.

Once you get your bike back together post some pictures!
NEVER FORGET!