Goat - Whidbey Island, WA

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Goat
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Goat - Whidbey Island, WA

Post by Goat »

Dear KDX Riders,

Thank you for all the info on this site. It has been my nightly reading for 2 months.
I am very happy to find a group so fully-dedicated to my new 25-yo girlfriend.
This bike lives up to the billing and I have had some great days on it already, at the MX track & ORV hill climbs.

I was in transition to becoming an adult and almost got there:
I have/had an uncorked XR650L and just had the jetting dialed in, with vague idea of becoming king of the logging roads.
Next steps were the more serious mod's like Baja tank, adventure tires, luggage supports, heated grips, toll booth sticker, and other such hard-core dirt bike essentials.

Luckily was saved by the bell:
While investigating smaller commuter dual sports my kid might use at college, a plated 95 KDX much to my wondering eyes did appear.
It had a sticker on the tank, "Don't be a *****. Logging Roads are for Grownups."

So, I decided my kid could surely use an adult vehicle for his commuting and I could use some more fun.
#1 son now rides a big butter smooth Honda, and I finally found the green machine stink wheel I have been looking for.

Thank You Again,
Goat
Goat
95 KDX200
22 KX250
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Goat - Whidbey Island, WA

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to kdxrider.

Congratulations on not only getting a KDX, but a plated KDX!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Welcome to the forums from a fellow PNW'r. All kinds of fun await you once you find the Gifford Pinchot/Nachez/Tanneum/Entiat areas!
Goat
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by Goat »

Thank you Buff. I’ve been to Pinchot trail riding and fishing the feeders to Cispus, way back when my kids were small. Looking fwd to E side next season. So far loving the tight stuff at Walker.
Goat
95 KDX200
22 KX250