New Member! Check out my 2004 220

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
BulldogKDX

New Member! Check out my 2004 220

Post by BulldogKDX »

Just purchased a few weeks ago and am enjoying wrenching on it. The previous owner wasn't much for house keeping but mechanically it was ready to ride. Rebuilt engine, piston, crank, top, bottom end, Pro Circuit Platinum 2, FMF Turbinecore 2, VForce3 Reeds, ProTaper gold bars, Scotts stealing stabilizer, all else pretty much stock. I have shaved, sanded, heat gunned all the plastics and installed my version of the GraphicMX Bold sticker kit. I made It with Factory Effex black background and a lot of time cutting, shaping, etc. Not to mention going through cleaning and removing everything I could minus total tear down and painting the frame. That's next summer... Next up is a new headlight and seat cover. Let me know what you think, cheers.

Ok, so I don't know how to attach images. Any help?!?
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New Member! Check out my 2004 220

Post by KDXGarage »

Hi. Welcome to kdxrider.net.

The bike sounds nice. Be sure to check the linkage, swingarm and steering bearings. People love to neglect cleaning and regreasing the linkage and swingarm bearings, especially.

On the pictures, they can be hosted on another site, then linked to from here.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128