1992 KDX250F (SR) Project Documentation

Discussion specific to KDX models not sold in the USA
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: 1992 KDX250F (SR) Project Documentation

Post by KDXGarage »

I can not remember if you got stiffer fork springs or not. I happened to see these and thought you might want to look at them:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eibach-fork-sp ... ition=3000

I am on the eBay USA site, so you may need to see them on the AUS site. ?? Not sure.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Jurism

1992 KDX250F (SR) Project Documentation

Post by Jurism »

G'day guys, I got some good news and some bad news, good news is that the bike is basically done, just have to put some new tyres on it and it's good to register, I'll be updating my post when I'm well again, that's where the bad news comes in, I've recently developed an appendix infection that required an operation, I now have to live with a tube coming out of the lower right of my abdomen for a week before they can remove the tube and hopefully if the infection didn't destroy my appendix I'll be walking out of the hospital with no further operations but on the other hand, if the infection destroyed my appendix I'll need another operation to remove whats left of my appendix, so I'm hoping all goes well and I'll be back to finish off the project asap.

Cheers.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

OH WOW! I am sorry to hear that. I hope that it all turns out well and that you heal up in record time!

Hang in there, buddy! :partyman:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Jurism

Post by Jurism »

Thanks mate! Just got the tube taken out yesterday so I'm going to jump right back into the KDX, I'll post updates soon of the bike, just gotta fit some new tyres on her and she's good to go.

Cheers