92 kdx200 wiring diagram

Discussion specific to the 1989 - 1994 (E Series) KDX200 model sold in the USA
urgreathero

92 kdx200 wiring diagram

Post by urgreathero »

anybody got a 92 kdx200 service manual that could take a pic of the electrical diagram? i just picked up a 92 kdx 200 and id like to rewire it and some of the stuff doesnt work and i just wanna go by the wiring diagram. even an online service manual website would be great :]
Fitterman24
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

92 kdx200 wiring diagram

Post by Fitterman24 »

You can find them by just typing in a search on google or whatever. Fairly easy. It's not expensive to buy a manual off FLEABAY, but can be a pain in the arse. Just get the one thru this website and be done with it. You will not regret the $$$ spent and it will allow you to answer your own questions. How do I know this? Just ask me how much my time is worth trying to find it for nothing. I'm not being an a$$. Good luck with your KDX! We love them
urgreathero

Re: 92 kdx200 wiring diagram

Post by urgreathero »

wheres the link for the one to buy off this website? much rather spend my money in this community than on crappy old ebay :p and thank you! its street legal so im going to be converting it over to a super motard. :]
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 6 Riders »

Here you go....http://www.cyclepedia.com/1989-1994-kdx200e
BTW it's on the home page upper left hand corner BELOW the banner.
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type
urgreathero

Post by urgreathero »

thank you but the link you posted says not found error 404 lol
Fitterman24
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

92 kdx200 wiring diagram

Post by Fitterman24 »

I noticed that the link does that from this site. I went to cyclepedia and found the manual for my bikes. This was a couple months ago. You can do a search for a wiring diagram on you year bike and probably find the image you need. We here always suggest a full manual---- for your sanity----- not because we don't want to help out or answer questions.