Seeking Riding Tape Reviews

Have a question about technique?
Duke

Seeking Riding Tape Reviews

Post by Duke »

Has anyone purchased any of the new series of off road training tapes that are being offered? Shane Watts and a few other well known off roaders have offered an instructional video of one type or another. But before plunking down any money, I want to make sure that the tapes are truly geared for off roading and not how to tackle triples. A basic how to on traversing old school jumps is fine, but I dont plan on competing on a course that bares resemblance to an egg carton.
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

Shane Watts "Dirt Wise" is very good in my opinion. Some of it is interviews of other offroaders about Shane but most is riding technique and some practice ideas.
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
greentrashmasher
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by greentrashmasher »

I recently purchased Nathan Wood's "Off Road: The Ultimate How To". It was a good video about 45 minutes long. It covers only off road riding and some prep (no jumping). It was positively reviewed by magazines and I would say worth the asking price. I was hoping for more, but it is definately the best video of that type that I have seen and it not as 'dumbed down' as most how-to videos.

I would rate it an 8 out of 10.