rodeo clown on a dirt bike joeymac420 WOW

Have a question about technique?
yampa kid

Post by yampa kid »

This guy can ride see on youtube DAMM where is he riding AWESOME and funny wish i was young and could ride like that.
ICRage42
Supporting Member

Post by ICRage42 »

yea he has alot of good riding tutorials too well with a bunch of funny skits too. There was a mystery as to who he was and everytime some would say someone famous he would have them ride with him. Not sure who he is but his bikes are ****. No rear shock bald tires spray painted like a recovered stolen bike. Not too sure about all the places he rides tho. But I wouldnt say he has permission on some.

Lake Elsinore is where most of his and Vroom Vroom Danas videos come from. Dana couldnt ride for crap till he took the Joey Mac experience which if your in the area can also take. Check out his website.

Actually a pretty cool guy that chats with you on forums and such and not stuck up ish.
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Tyl3r
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: rodeo clown on a dirt bike joeymac420 WOW

Post by Tyl3r »

JoeyMac rules. Been following him for a while now! We discussed this in another thread not too long ago. I remember looking up who he was, but don't remember now. Should be in that old thread.

I saw in a post on another forum, someone said something along the lines of "he's not just some regular guy, he has to be a semi-pro rider at the very least. You don't just know how hop rocks and ride everything like that and not put it to good use"
04/05 KX220 Hybrid all decked out
18 KTM 500 EXC-F Dual Sport/Sumo toy
24 KTM 300XC-W Cheater bike
IceCold4x4

Re: rodeo clown on a dirt bike joeymac420 WOW

Post by IceCold4x4 »

At first I thought y'all were talking about Ronnie Mac...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
1997 KDX 200 - FMF pipe and silencer and I have no clue what else yet.
2000 ZRX1100 - 1109 big bore, ZX11 carbs / cams/ double valve springs / igntion box / Kerker exhaust. It's Mad Max black and fast but rarely clean
2006 Volvo XC90 V8 - The toy hauler and sleeper. 300hp and AWD in a soccer mom SUV.