sticker kit information

Have a question about technique?
JuicyJay

sticker kit information

Post by JuicyJay »

hi all

i have a mate who makes up decals and sticker kits for a fraction of the price for many different makes and models.

Wanting to find out where id be able to get a sticker kit template for all the stickers on my bike , i have a kdx200 2004 model

Help would be greatly appreciated :lol:
MotocrossMatt

Re: sticker kit information

Post by MotocrossMatt »

I also need a pic/template of tank shroud stickers. So please help us out :grin:
Go buy a 2stroke!
K50X200
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

sticker kit information

Post by K50X200 »

JuicyJay wrote:hi all

i have a mate who makes up decals and sticker kits for a fraction of the price for many different makes and models.

Wanting to find out where id be able to get a sticker kit template for all the stickers on my bike , i have a kdx200 2004 model

Help would be greatly appreciated :lol:
If he's a decent graphic artist he should be able to make paper patterns from the pieces on your bike, scan them, vectorize them, clean up the vectorizations, print & cut test pieces and then make the final decals if the test pieces work, in not, make adjustments and try again... :grin:
I doubt after he does all that work they'll be a fraction of the cost... :wink:
You may have guessed - That's how I make a living!
"00 KDX200 - Baja Designs D/S Kit, '03 KLX300 Forks, KB5 Suspension Mods, Keihn 35 ASQV, Boyesen Rad Valve, Gnarly Woods Pipe
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Yeah, to get the stock design you're going to have to find a image that shows them, scan/size/clean as mentioned above. Then of course there's the whole copyright issue to deal with. If all you need is the physical outlines of the different pieces, then you could always order a kit from any dealer that sells them and use it as a baseline. Either way its a lot of time and energy. Not saying it can't be done, but there's a reason they sell for as much as they do.
JuicyJay

sticker kit information

Post by JuicyJay »

If he's a decent graphic artist he should be able to make paper patterns from the pieces on your bike, scan them, vectorize them, clean up the vectorizations, print & cut test pieces and then make the final decals if the test pieces work, in not, make adjustments and try again... :grin:
I doubt after he does all that work they'll be a fraction of the cost... :wink:
You may have guessed - That's how I make a living![/quote]

That was my second option ,but no time , being busy all the time sux
i guess thats gotta do it then trace it and fix it up

thanx all , comments appreciated :bravo:
Postigo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Postigo »

I bought a monster complete graphics kit from ebay for around $40. Good quality and looks good.
The Doctor says I have multiple personality desorder... But we are not agree...
KDXohio
Supporting Member

Post by KDXohio »

E or H series postigo?
1990 KDX200 FMF Fatty, Answer VFC silencer, VForce 3 Cage, Wiseco Piston, KX125-J series KYB USD fork conversion, Race tech goldvalves, J series front brake assembly, air-box snorkel removed, Acerbis Headlight, KX450F Front fender, Pro Taper RM bend bars, ASV front Brake lever, MSR Clutch perch and lever, RB Head mod, 36mm PWK carb, Trail Tech Kickstand.
Postigo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Postigo »

KDXohio wrote:E or H series postigo?
H series
The Doctor says I have multiple personality desorder... But we are not agree...