FunnelWeb Air Filter with NoToil RED oil - 25 Hour Torture Test

Feedback on products.....
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

FunnelWeb Air Filter with NoToil RED oil - 25 Hour Torture Test

Post by SS109 »

No, it's not on a KDX, and they don't currently even offer a filter for our bikes, but I thought it might be of some interest to those that own other bikes. You know, considering how many different models and years of bikes our filters fit (every KDX from '89 and up including the 250, and every KLX 250, 300, and 650 from '93 to '07) maybe we could convince them to start making one for the KDX! Also, I oiled it using the NoToil RED filter oil that I have been using now for over 10 years and love this stuff.

So, here is my 25 hour torture test on the FunnelWeb filter and NoToil red under some of the nastiest conditions for an air filter and oil to perform. Any questions just let me know!

Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R
John_S
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: FunnelWeb Air Filter with NoToil RED oil - 25 Hour Torture Test

Post by John_S »

That’s the first time I’m seeing that type of filter and it looks like it did it’s job not letting anything through.

I’ve been using the red no toil for about 5 years and love it. The oxy clean and washing it in the sink is so much better than washing out other filter oils in gas or other chemicals. I bought the 64 ounce oil and put it into a 2 gallon bucket with lid. I stir it up well and completely dunk the filter in and squeeze the excess oil right back into the bucket. I then wrap a couple of blue shop paper towels around it and squeeze a few times just getting the last bit of excess out. It’s such a fast and easy way to wash and re oil filters there’s no way I would go back to typical filter oils. I thought I read somewhere that the red only needs to sit for 15 minutes for the alcohol to dry out but like you, I just let it sit overnight.

Great video