Thor Guardian

Feedback on products.....
treelimb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thor Guardian

Post by treelimb »

This is the roost protector (back protector if you read labels). I've alway used Fox protectors for no particular reason but once again,the wife stepped in and conspired with my friend at my local Kaw dealer in Rome,Ga. and packaged socks,boots,and a roost protector to equip me with pre-birthday ride.

Anyway, I was wondering why she was being so nice but got to the business at hand which was cable tie-ing my semi backpack cover for hydration to the back portion of said protector and discovered that stuff that is not worn out wears really well. I mean this thing is adjustable and stays adjusted even with the added weight of the water and a few basic necessities. It has some new way of connecting the sides via slots and fasteners and they stay in place over 12 miles of single track and under a load. I am old school and tie the front of my protector to my pants to assist the load equalization (or is it an old habit?) but still,the things stays where you set it.

I am not into color matching everything i wear but the white Thor Guardian w/black Thor insignia I now have looks good with my white no nothing basic one color LS2 Subverter w/the 32 black looking air vents( I actually bought my helmet) if i do say so myself. Looks aside, the Guardian is comfortable man and with the shoulder/upper arm guards it has,it does a great job of keeping treelimbs and briars from doing damage in addition to the inevitable fall a rider will take from time to time. Garage actually put an unintentional roost on me earlier in the week so that confirmed it protects from roosts even if stated roost was a freek event.

So. Thor hit a home run with Guardian as it is durable and comfortable and has not shown any wear yet has been through lots of scuffing/scratching situations. :supz: