MotoZ Tractionator Enduro S/T

Feedback on products.....
KDF200X

MotoZ Tractionator Enduro S/T

Post by KDF200X »

Hello again
The tire is a monodirectional 90-100-21" tire. The lug shape and layout was what drew me to this tire. The lug spacing is slightly close but it bites well in the soft stuff and is on par with other knobbies on the firm ground.

This tire is doing very well. I am partial to tight bermed corners, and this tire is the ticket. The front continues to hook up at all levels of lean. Others do well, but I can twitch the front while leaning over with predictable traction, minimizing washing out the front end. It tracks well in sand, loose soil, and does well on flat ground, and mud as well. The fact that it's a directional tire really shows with it's amazing stopping ability! This tire will deflect of hard surfaces(roots mostly); though it's somewhat better when you lower it's pressure.

This tire was fitted with a lubed ultra heavy duty tube. I have run it at as low as 8psi.(highest I've run it since seating the beed was 15psi)

After a couple of dozen hours on it wear is virtually non-existent. If you actually stick the the intended soft terrain the longevity of this tire is phenomenal.
'86 Kdx200/ '04 Kx250f - hybrid
'06 Kx450f
VTMTcowboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: MotoZ Tractionator Enduro S/T

Post by VTMTcowboy »

Thanks for the post! I've had good luck with the MotoZ mountain hybrids before. Very quality tires (which they should be for the price haha). I want to try the Tractionator I/T when I am do for tires. Not that I need the DOT stamp, but they look like a good all-around pattern for out here in CA. Post up a photo if you can!
1997 KDX 220
2004 KDX 200