Jeff Fredette modified KDX220

Discussion specific to the 1995 - 2006 KDX200 (H Series) and 1995 - 2005 KDX220R (A Series) models sold in the USA
bikeman2502001

Jeff Fredette modified KDX220

Post by bikeman2502001 »

I never imagined a little KDX could run as good as mine does. I have the FMF gnarly rev pipe, Turbine core silencer, Took off the Vforce reeds and put on the boysen reeds instead V force is not a good choice for single track work way too abrupt, Sent the carburator and head to Jeff Fredette The true king of the KDX and I have to say I am impressed. The new 250 2 strokes make too much power for me But I am totally satisfied with this bike and will be keeping it as long as I can get parts for it. I wouldnt trade it for 2 Ktm 200s Ive had both I like it that much the only thing we KDX,rs are missing is the happy button but we all know 1 kick to start is pretty darn good. For just a little bit more than a jet kit Jeff will bore to 36mm and jet for just slightly more. Wouldnt buy any Chineese junk carburators even if they are 30 some dollars. No one else has ever had the success on a Kdx that Jeff has thats why I only trust him with any KDX needs I have He knows every millimeter of them front to back top to bottom.