FRP Riders Wrench

Feedback on products.....
Tusk

FRP Riders Wrench

Post by Tusk »

From Jeff Fredette's site: http://www.frpoffroad.com/catalog/produ ... x?CatID=10

More of just a review. I picked one up and it's come in handy on several occations! Mainly removing the plug on the trail.

For a home made piece, it's good quality and I think a reasonable price. Excellent service and shipping speed too on this! :supz:

On the same link above is the fork damper rod holder as well. For those of us who can't weld and don't know anyone who does. :roll:
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Home made? :?
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
Tusk

Post by Tusk »

Well, it seems like he/they took a wrench and welded a slightly larger piece to it to give it's multiple size capability. The product is definately quality! Not quite Sears but not "made it in my basement" also. :wink:

Here's what I mean. Click on thumbs for full size.

Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

I have one

I just would not call it home made, Jeff's been making them for awhile
I've seen a couple different companies sell em, but they always call it a Fredette Riders Wrench

I have the fork holder too
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
KDXsg

Post by KDXsg »

i find them a bit short to reach the plug on the e series kdx. too wide on the diameter of the plug spanner ring and it interfer with the top head cover.
A true KDX customizer!!
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
KDXsg wrote:i find them a bit short to reach the plug on the e series kdx. too wide on the diameter of the plug spanner ring and it interfer with the top head cover.
Really? I sure have not had that issue using mine
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
whos that
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by whos that »

KDXsg wrote:i find them a bit short to reach the plug on the e series kdx. too wide on the diameter of the plug spanner ring and it interfer with the top head cover.
Necro-bump!
For future reference, on the FRP website, part # 01-030 is the rider's wrench for the H series.
Part # 01-031 is for the E series, this might be why there is some trouble using these on series E.